We’re heritage restoration specialists with a passion for period property.
We offer our services to private and commercial clients across the southeast of England for both period and modern properties alike.
Our team of incredibly talented master craftspeople have a vast amount of experience working with listed buildings, conservation areas, and modern properties.
Services that we offer:
- Listed building consent application preparation & submission, including;
- CAD drawings
- Heritage statements
- Building control applications
- Meetings with local authority representatives
- Lath and plaster
- Lime mortar
- Lime screeding
- Lime renders
- Bespoke hardwood & softwood:
- Specialist woodwork & woodcarving
- Oak structures
- Structural installations & repairs
- Crafting using exotic woods
- Doors, windows, stairs, flooring, etc
- Specialist stone, brick, and block construction & repairs
- Natural insulation advice & installation:
- Wood fibre insulation
- Sheep wool insulation
- Foam glass – During the groundworks process
- Cork board
- Wattle & daub
- Natural paints & specialist coverings
- Oakum & cotton caulking – This is a shipwright technique that we use on natural wood flooring, during the installation of timber window and doors, and particular timber repairs
- Eco homes construction & repairs
- Aerial surveys, inspections & photography
- Renovations, refurbishments, & repairs on period & modern properties; Please refer to our website for more information.
- Mobility access installations