Terry Botfield has established a reputation as being one of Kent’s best business coaches and mentors, delivering serious and sensible advice in a friendly and easy-to-understand manner at a sensible price.
Earlier this month, Terry addressed fellow-members of the Wealden Business Group, and give them Top Tips for a More Successful Business.
- Understand what you want FROM your business in terms of your personal goals. Is your aim to earn lots of money, work for yourself, or deliver a new lifestyle?
- Understand what you want FOR your business – where do you want to be in two or five years’ time; how do you want your business to be perceived by the outside world; what are your business values?
- Commit to align all activities to your goals, and
- Do not take on business activities that do not contribute to business progress. Keep focussed!
- Set a plan for where you want to go, and
- How you will get there Identify a few major steps you can take which will push you towards your business destination.
Terry offers a range of coaching options and budgets for SMEs. For further information, visit www.botfieldassociates.co.uk, or contact him direct on 07749 159263 or on firstname.lastname@example.org.